Saturday, 13 October 2012

Yous are all cunts.

So I've started a blog, under duress. I'm happy to do it, I just didn't want to do it of my own accord and look like one of those wankshaft pricks that wanders around saying 'I have a blog, my views are so important the internet and world at large has to know of them.' 

That and I don't know how entertaining this is actually going to be. I'm thinking of doing three different things on here (Ha! I have actually premeditated this, and was going to start today anyway. Your petition is meaningless and only helps to perpetuate the stereotype that petitions are shit and don't achieve anything.): 1st thing is posting shit that happens to me during the week, assuming I have an interesting week that I think is worth boring you with. 2nd is just posting up random stories that I remember and I think are worth sharing. 3rd is putting up my thoughts on movies that I watched recently. This is more for me, because I'm a sad bastard and enjoy analysing films, so don't worry if you don't find those bits amusing. 

I don't know how entertaining these stories will be without me screaming in your face, gesticulating wildy and then spraying Coke out of my nose, so let's find out. If it does turn out to be shit, please tell me, because I really, really don't want to be one of those dickheads with a blog all about them that no one even reads because it's crap. To be fair, I don't want to be a dickhead with a blog all about them and their thoughts at all, but if as long as yous are finding it entertaining, i'll keep posting inane shite about my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment